The most authoritative FDA news analysis each week is found in the pages of Dickinson's FDA Review. Since 1984, this newsletter has been providing in-depth reports on the most significant FDA developments affecting the pharmaceutical, medical device, biologics and veterinary medicines industries.
Unlike other media, FDA Review eliminates time-wasting minutia and presents in clear, concise language the essence of what's really important - and why. It is the publication that FDA officials themselves read.
Delivered in the middle of each week, FDA Review presents:
You can rely on FDA Review to provide only what's important - in the most convenient and time-saving
- The latest agency policy developments, often before they're officially announced;
- Major news insights, follow-ups and reactions in each product area;
- Summaries of the latest Warning Letters;
- The newest product approvals;
- Summaries of the latest FDA Federal Register notices;
- Summaries of DDMAC letters;
- Related industry news capsules;
- The industry's most concise FDA news index;
- Inside-FDA news briefs